Old 15-02-2003, 06:39 PM
paghat

Default ignorant gardeners?

In article , "RainMan"
wrote:

That troll is all over the newsgroups with his garbage. It's best just to
ignore him.
I like this description of trolls that somebody posted a while ago:
"This, my friends, is what's known as a troll. Trolls are pathetic little
worms who live lonely, unfulfilled lives and try to get their kicks by
attempting to provoke some faceless stranger on the internet. It gives them
a sense of power, and adds a little bit of light to their otherwise useless
existence.

Actually, usenut racists often have a great many drinking buddies, attend
huge picnics where confederate flags are waved, with beer-belching &
chile-farting for their music. Many have gobber-toothed wives who bake
pies to sell & raise funds to pay for the white garments & masks they'll
be sewing. And while in prison they tattoo swastikas on each other, deeply
bonding with one another through the pain of scarification, & are even
then permitted breeding privileges once a month with welfare honeys who
moved clear across the state in order to live closer to their husband's
prison. It'd be nice to believe white trash racists are all lonely & not
reproducing like crazy, but alas we'll have to settle for their
self-punishment of continuing poverty & ignorance for their generations,
loss of their voting privileges for sundry felonies, & never having a
better garden than some dead remnants in the pot that got broken when the
poorly constructed porch fell loose from the trailer.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"