Old 24-05-2006, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default Ripping the roads in late Springtime

thank you Elaine.......I've been caught up in way too much drama lately and
my gardens and animals and fairies have been sulking for way too
long.............and Elaine? gbseg that would be "maddie" as in
madgardener.........LOL it's great to be back. I've almost careened past
Spring and not shared nearly enough of the magic that abounds here in Fairy
Holler..........good to be back.
madgardener, up on a BEAUTIFUL SUNNY late Spring day, up on the ridge, back
in Fairy Holler, overlooking a georgous English Mountain in Eastern
Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
"Elaine" wrote in message
. ..
Awwh, your nature story took me away for a little while and I could
actually see myself there with the mountains and the critters. Isn't is a
nice feeling to be the most important thing in an animal's world?

it makes dealing with some of the human world sometimes way less complicated
and easier. but critters are as insistant as three year
olds.............LOL
To be loved so unconditionally for no apparent reason other than just being
yourself? We as humans could learn allot if we just listen..

I listen and learn from them all the time........it's what makes my life
here on this little blue marble so magical at all these times. humbles me
too....I still am grateful I find such magic around me (in people
too........that's why I'm ME)
And the human god of two dogs, three cats, one bird and 20 goldfish (with
their little mouths gapping open looking up at me begging for a treat every
morning as I do my routine garden stroll) believe me I can relate.
I am goddess to two dawgs, four felines (they consider me more not as much
as an equal but as someone they have let into THEIR world......well, two of
them do, the other two love and expect me to cater to their needs more.....
like ol' Pudd, aka Polluxx...and don't get me started about the new little
Queen here in the feline household.......lol)

Sorry to hear about your friend Miz Mary, God Bless her.

well, the saddest part is that she's not here up on her hilltop. enjoying
life around her, missing her moments, her flowers, not feeding illegally her
many many feathered children (wild turkeys and any other winged dinosaur and
sneaky critter who came and feasted at her huge rocks she'd so generously
spread out with cracked corn) and that incredible view of English Mountain,
the rolling hills below and beyond and that sliver of Douglas Lake. This is
HER ridge. HER family who settled here. I live off WINE Road on NILES,
which is named for her daddy..........which reminds me, I gotta go cut some
of her red roses, shove them into a vase that's probably lying out there in
her cluttered yard and take them to her so she can enjoy them at her room at
the N.H. in town. thank gods she's at least here in Dandridge.....I just
hope she blows them outa the water and heals and comes back to her
maddie

Welcome back Mattie

Elaine