Old 15-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Larry Dighera

Default mini phals

On 15 Feb 2003 07:35:24 -0800, (rajiv) (rajiv)
wrote in Message ID :

Thanks to everyone who answered my earlier query about phal species.
Now i read that phal equestris hybrids are usually miniature in size
and free blooming. I think it would be great if i could get some mini
phals to add to my collection, as i live under severe space
restrictions.

Any suggestions for sources of mini phals. Browsing through the
vendor's websites does not give much idea about plant size and its
parentage.

rajiv

I'm not familiar with miniature Phal's., but if you have a Trader
Joe's Market near you, you're in luck. Last time I was there, they
had an abundant selection of minis in bloom at ~$6/ea.

http://www.traderjoes.com/locations/index.asp