Old 24-05-2006, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mealworms

Sacha Hubbard writes
On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:08:44 +0100, K wrote
(in article ):

--

If all your grub eating birds are gorging themselves on mealworms, they
won't be out and about doing their job of biological control of pests on

What a dilemma! My thinking was that we would encourage *more* birds in with
the mealworms but also help them to feed their young, thus ensuring a larger
population etc. etc.

Look - do you want help with arguments against using mealworms or don't
you? ;-)
--
Kay "never let the facts spoil a good story"