Old 16-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Need someone's excess pond plant in So California

Meant to say John in the response above!

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

"John" wrote in message
m...
Hi,Joe:

Thanks a lot for you offer, it is my mistake, I live in LA (100
miles to SD?) , so I should have put LA, California, So Cal is too big
a area
Thanks again.
John
joe wrote in message

John wrote:

Thanks for all you help in this NG,I just finished my 5500 gallon
(maybe more) of pond this weekend,
(you wont believe how long it takes to fill this thing, I
turned the garden hose (MAX) for 5 hours & 40 mins)
Now I need a lot of pond plant to fill my new pond,try to
save some money
does anyone live in S California has excess pond plant
(water lily,lotus etc.) which they want to toss away? I live in
Arcadia, CA,
thanks in advance.

Hi John,

I live in San Diego and you may have the following:

Pickerel plant - (I'm thinning)
Water hawthorn (lot's of small plantlets)
Parrots feather
Water clover