Old 26-05-2006, 01:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

Default Bird Poop on my driveway - I'm going to cry

"Mac3" wrote in message
No overhangs for birds to sit on. Just two tall house and a couple of
trees to fly back and forth. Is it because birds are eating alot for
feeding their young right now?(Northern Ohio). I just don't remember it
ever being this bad.

I think you should ask other people about something they can't see (i.e.:
your property, your birds), rather than put your fat, lazy dumb ass in a
chair and OBSERVE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, you ignorant twit.