Old 26-05-2006, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield

Default Chelsea on Tuesday night *

On Thu, 25 May 2006 21:12:01 +0100, "p.k."
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
Overall most enjoyable and certainly very informative for a novice.

Great report!

I used to go every year - until the crowds just got too great. I tried beig
tther when the gates opened. I tried evning ticktest. But eh place was still
wall to wall people ALL the time.

I might brave it again next year!

I got there about 08.30 and was genuinely surprised to be able to get
round most of the show gardens with little crowding. It did get somewhat
silly later on as people ignored the one way system in the Pavilion.
It's also a good idea to hide when the BBC are filming or in live
broadcast - the place just stops.

I was anticipating it being far worse than it was so my stress levels
remained low.
--
Paul C