Old 26-05-2006, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stevej

Default leaf cutter uk

Thanks David, any idea's of a solution to get rid ?

Thanks
Linda

"david taylor" wrote in message
Leaf cutter bees flourish in the UK and I guess they'll be making their
nests about now.
We used to get them in Durham and like other bees they should be active in
spite of the weather.
Regards
David T.
"stevej" wrote in message
Hi,

Could you please advise if the leaf cutter ant could live in the UK. I
have
busy lizzies, petunia's, fuchia's which all have mouth shaped bits
missing
from the leaves. Or if not, any thoughts on what thias coule be.

If it is relevant I am in Northern England where it has been very wet of
late.

MTIA
Linda