Old 26-05-2006, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default How does one eliminate Moles?

tenplay wrote:
Bette wrote:
We eliminated the grubs and thought the moles moved on. But we can see
they are still leaving a trail on our lawn.
Help.
Bette

Check out this website on mole solutions:
http://gardening.wsu.edu/library/lawn001/lawn001.htm

Unfortunately none of the suggested solutions are effective.

This morning my husband informed me, when we lived at our other house
in New Jersey, we had a front yard destroyed by moles. Our neighbor
found the solution. He gassed them with propane.
Hubby as well found that same solution to be helpful.
We are going to try it this weekend. I have no pity on those ugly
little creatures.

Bette