Old 26-05-2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Things that Bullfrogs eat!!! Anything!

*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Bonita" wrote in message
ups.com...
As most of you know I have 2 bullfrogs living in my pond. Since they
been faithful to me for the past 5 years now I started feeding them
snacks LIVE ONES!!! Today I fed at fuzzie mouse HOW cool was it to
watch. The female ate 2 of them she will not be hungry for a while. The
male lays low during the day so this eve I will offer him the last 2
and have camara in hand!!! will share the pics with you all.

Sounds good! :-)))

Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952. Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer: I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Usenetzone or Verizon.
Rude, inane or obscene messages are not mine .
The person impersonating me is posting through Earthlink.net.