Old 27-05-2006, 03:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mac3

Default Bird Poop on my thread

All of your suggestions have been very helpful, except that they haven't.
I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but it looks like I'll have to resort
to the bb gun.

"Mindful" wrote in message

"Mac3" wrote in message
No overhangs for birds to sit on. Just two tall house and a couple of
trees to fly back and forth. Is it because birds are eating alot for
feeding their young right now?(Northern Ohio). I just don't remember it
ever being this bad.

Yes. If there is a nest in one of the trees there will be poop under it.
Sometimes lots of poop. Just hose it off or allow the rain to flush it
away.