Old 27-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Pest Effects Pest Effects is offline
Registered User

[quote=Sacha Hubbard]On Sat, 27 May 2006 09:12:24 +0100, Paul Corfield wrote
(in article ):
[color=blue]
On 26 May 2006 04:40:23 -0700, "
wrote:

Gardeners World at Chelsea. Excellent TV. First time I've watched this
-- is it on every year?
I thought 1 hour per evening would be overkill, but it is fine.

Yes an excellent year but a great pity about the weather. Mind you, last year I was on one of the outdoor stands and it was very hot and everyone was sneezing and coughing because of all the pollen from the lime trees!

I'm going to submit a design for a small garden next year, so fingers crossed!!
Ian