Old 27-05-2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Things that Bullfrogs eat!!!

On 27 May 2006 06:26:31 -0700, "Bonita" wrote:

yes fuzzy mice are just starting walk with little hair.

I got video!!! But don't know for you all to veiw it. If you like I
could send you the file. webshots will not let me up load it any
suggesstions? I could always email it. It opens with quicktime

In the old days I think this thread would have been up for serious debate.
With the initials PETA tossed around. Ah, for the good old days. ~ jan