Old 27-05-2006, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Koi-Lo

Default elephant ear plants

They are hard to get rid of, and I had fought them for years. I
finally used some Pathfinder II on the leaves and guess
what.El;ephandt ears history........I had used all the various veg
killers, digging, burning, yu name it..PAthfinderII did the job within
5 or so days.Its not really approved for thatuse, but **** it, it
worked and I was desperate and it worked, and they are gone.
I used a pump sprayer, and applied directly to the leaves along with a
surficant. By days end you coul dsee them start to wither up something
that allthe herbicides etc failed to accomplish before.

On 27 May 2006 14:40:19 -0700, "megthered"
wrote:
Help! I have a backyard full of these plants! I dig the bulbs up and
they grow in another spot. I hate these things. I have one at the far
corner of my yard that is about 2.5 feet wide. I'll have to get the
chainsaw for that one.

What can I use to get rid of them forever? Do I have to dig up my
entire yard to get rid of all of the bulbs?

Thanks,
Megthered