Old 28-05-2006, 06:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mindful

Default Watering potted tomatoes

"Mike S." wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm trying to grow tomatoes in a pot (one plant per large pot). How
often should they be watered and how much water should they get? I also
don't know if I should use some sort of drip irrigation system
(something simple like soda bottles) or just water them by hand with a
watering can. How often should I use plant food?

You can check here or enter "container+tomatoes" into any search engine for
the information you seek.
http://www.cottageliving.com/cottage...043472,00.html

I have what I call a thumb of death. I cannot grow plants at all. In
fact, I can't even grow potted grass for my indoor cats. So obviously,
I need some help. On the bright side, my tomato plants haven't died,
yet.

There are over 2,300,000 hits for container growing of tomatoes. Knock
yourself out. g