Old 28-05-2006, 06:56 PM
igaquo1 igaquo1 is offline
Registered User

Default Large garden centre recomm - N/NE London

Hi

I recently moved to England so dont know much about the names and quality of the garden centres. I am looking for a decent sized/large garden centre with a big range of plants and pots, and good prices, as opposed to something like B&Q or a small city garden centre. I live in Islington, but willing to travel out say 20km to find one, but closer the better. I'd appreciate any recommendations of such garden centres in the North/ North East of London.

thanks
Jeremy