Old 28-05-2006, 06:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Koi-Lo

Default Bird Poop on my driveway - I'm going to cry

I'll tell you what..........you go power wash the driveway for the
jerk crying the blues, and I'll try and do a better job of curbing my
innermost feelings about some of you..Hows that for a deal

Carol A. Gulley aka Koi-Lo the usenet pond queen

On Sun, 28 May 2006 11:21:20 -0500, "Halconero1"
wrote:

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
. ..
Ah you poor ****tards....bird shit on a ****ing driveay, get a god dam
life jerks.........ya all probably go postal when a dog shits on the
lawn or ****es on yur shrubs....

This post brought to courtesy of Carol Gulley aka Koi Lo the USENET
Ho'

Carol,
Couldn't we express ourselves in a non vulgar way?
Thank You