Old 28-05-2006, 05:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default There are TWO water groups, proclaim.....

On Sun, 28 May 2006 04:29:21 -0500, Dick wrote:

Koi, Regardless of what he means, I think attacks of any kind are just
spaning the kid and that is a turn on. I think being ignored is worse
to him. I and others have tried contacting his IPs, some have posted
where he lives, many have given back attacks. I think the best policy
is to "not feed the troll" that is no attacks, no nasty words, no
threats. As I have said several times, I think we need to consider
him as a kid whose mother spanked him for using bad language only to
discover he liked being spanked. dick

KL already knows all this and has been ignoring them/him. Now we need you
to stop, and cross-posting doesn't help. Many have cross-posts removed in
their filters. So are you a ponder or an aquarium person, or both? Tell us
about your pond. ~ jan
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~