Old 29-05-2006, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New website

paulo232323 writes

K Wrote:
paulo232323 writes
I can happily say I was a very satisifed customer of the website and
was purely looking to see if anybody else had used it, as I had never
heard of it before I stumbled across it, incidentally whilst looking
for something else. I was publicising what I felt was a good cause,
that's all, and I am surprised at the cynical nature of the responses

We've had a history of people posing as customers to advertise their
website. One gets a bit cynical after the first dozen

It just surprised me, I thought that as this was a gardening website,
people may be interested in what I considered a good place to buy goods
that's all. I havn't done this before, having only recently got
broadband and didn't mean to upset people or rile anyone

Don't worry about it. Stay and join us and chat about gardening!

It's not actually a gardening website, btw, it's a gardening newsgroup.
But you're accessing it second-hand through a website, whereas most of
the rest of us are accessing it directly.

--
Kay