Old 29-05-2006, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space

Default Plant ID update! Ceanothus?

"Philippe Gautier" ttp://www.gogo.me.uk/garden/May_June05/pages/IMG_1057.htm
is in my garden in Bruntsfield: VERY cold and VERY damp, almost no sun
at all (maybe an hour max in summer). On the other hand, it is probably
quite well protected from frost. It's going to be very nice this year
(flower starting to bloom just now)

Philippe

Philippe

your garden is fantastic. I went through all the photos, even of your
previous gardens. well done.

now, fancy a trip every weekend to my house in Liverpool to give me guidance
on mine??

actually you have inspired me to log what I do or don't in my garden along
with photos. maybe I will learn that way.