Old 30-05-2006, 12:44 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Don't do that again

Out of a combination of laziness and forgetfulness, I neglected to add
dechlorinator when I refilled the pond, after my spring cleaning. That
mistake sent 7 fish to davey jone's locker.

Oops! Better remember to add dechlor next time. On a plus note, it appears
that the water change seems to have triggered a spawn. So maybe the ones
that died created their replacements in the process.

Sorry to hear that Snooze. ( Hopefully the babies will turn out
nice. ~ jan