Old 30-05-2006, 06:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Frogs in ponds

Right now I have a container of 11 tree frogs to relocate 3 miles from
my house. I *HATE* tree frogs - they are extremely loud and obnoxious.

I'm not saying nothin'. ~ jan

And here I sit wanting toads, tree frogs, and green frogs, and I get nada.
Seven springs now. Unfair!
Alan

And I can't understand why any one would be upset with the music of randy
frogs.... the problem as I see it is, people get bothered by 1 or 2,
because they sound like kids jumping on old-style bed springs. If they'd
let the numbers build up it becomes white noise.

Too bad original poster doesn't live next to my neighbors who also hate
frogs, so I have to go out and catch my tree frogs once the numbers go
above 2.

If they were smart they'd put in their own pond, that way they couldn't
hear my frogs over their own. hehehe. ;o) ~ jan