Old 30-05-2006, 11:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sally

Default wisteria near house

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. *grin*

Sally

"Myrl Jeffcoat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wisteria is like real estate. . .It's all about location, location,
location.

When I was a young bride, we had a home that had a wonderful wisteria
that had been placed on a metal frame. It looked like an amazing giant
umbrella when it was in bloom. But, if we left it unattended at all,
it would become entwined in the adjacent cover to a grotto and pond we
had.

I fully understand the love/hate relationship you're having.

I have no idea how to take cuttings with Wisteria, but they do have the
seed pods, and I can see possibly propagating it from seed.

I'll leave that part up to the experts.

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com