Old 30-05-2006, 02:39 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default keeping koi fry - kiddy pools

not sure who is writing nasty notes to bad the perv's cant stay on the
porn sites. I purchased a air driven foam filter from Petland yesterday
it was only $6 it seems to be dooing fine. also whent to your web site
yesterday seems it looks like you know what you are doing ...beautiful
looking ponds, to bad about preditors, I do not have that problem yet
as I am in the city and ather than birds no other threats have moved in
yet,thanks again for the help and sorry for the perverted responces
from those sick Bast#$%s

RJ