Old 30-05-2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default keeping koi fry - kiddy pools and fry

*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

wrote in message
ups.com...
not sure who is writing nasty notes to bad the perv's cant stay on the
porn sites.

No "shock value" there for them. That's like a flasher flashing at a Nudist
Camp.

I purchased a air driven foam filter from Petland yesterday
it was only $6 it seems to be dooing fine.

These sponge filters are excellent for fry tanks. For a safe cheap filter
plus aeration they can't be beat.

also whent to your web site
yesterday seems it looks like you know what you are doing ...beautiful
looking ponds, to bad about preditors, I do not have that problem yet
as I am in the city and ather than birds no other threats have moved in
yet,thanks again for the help and sorry for the perverted responces
from those sick Bast#$%s

Let us know how your fry do........ :-)
--
Koi-Lo....