Old 30-05-2006, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Alan

Default pesticides

Here is what I bought so far and please tell me if this stuff is bad.
I am on Long Island in NY and we have a slug and snail problem and I
think we had other insects last year but I don't remember which.

Sluggo and those productsd are not available here.

Maxide Slug & Snail Killer- Wife bought that for flowers

Ortho Bug-GETA - I bought that for the slugs and snails\

Garden Safe: (brand Name) Fruit and Vegetable Spray- at Home Depot

Bonide Garden Dust (Copper Sulphate 7%) Home Depot

Rotnone