Old 30-05-2006, 03:11 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Frogs in ponds

Yea, and I would turn your ****ing sorry ass in for selling or
harrassing natural fauna...you ****ing dumbassed bitch.

On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:19:33 -0500, "Koi-Lo" none wrote:
*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

wrote in message
cast.net...
In , on 05/29/06
at 04:47 PM, ~ janj said:

Right now I have a container of 11 tree frogs to relocate 3 miles from
my house. I *HATE* tree frogs - they are extremely loud and obnoxious.

I'm not saying nothin'. ~ jan

And here I sit wanting toads, tree frogs, and green frogs, and I get nada.
Seven springs now. Unfair!

Alan
You must either live in the city or the desert somewhere. If you lived near
middle TN I can give you all the frogs, toads and water snakes you would
ever desire.