Old 30-05-2006, 03:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Muvin Gruvin

Default Cat damage to lawn?

one feral cat lives under my neighbors shed.....she runs between both of
our yards. Have yet to see any damage from her. Mow diligently without
ever seeing any cat scat. We believed she was owned by someone till she
had kittens under that shed. My neigbhor found an org. that came out
trapped her and the kittens. The glitch is they spayed her but brought
her back here but kept the kittens to be tamed and adopted.
In my area raccoons will dig up huge areas of grass looking for grubs.