Old 31-05-2006, 03:05 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.gardens.edible
Gary Heston

Default Help with my vegetable garden and when or how to replant

In article .com,
undercover wrote:
How do you know when to reseed or replant a vegetable garden cause Im
growing it all but this is my first garden?

Depends upon where you are and what you're planting.

You may find more information in rec.gardens.edible (crossposted).

Being lazy, I finally got most of my garden (tomatos and peppers)
planted over the weekend. Also had some of the rainbow chard which
survived from last year with dinner yesterday. Now, if the local
rabbit will just leave stuff alone...

Gary

--
Gary Heston What do you call two SUVs colliding?
Poetic justice.