Old 31-05-2006, 02:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Default Lockhartia oerstdetii

Hi Gary!
Thanks to John I was able to easily and quickly find your picture. The
flowers look the same as mine, but the leaves look bigger.
IMHO I would guess it is a Lockhartia, perhaps even oerstedii.
Bob Campoli
PS - Thanks again John for the link to abpo. I added it to my
favorites.

V_coerulea wrote:
That's great. Does it look anything like mine? (check abpo) I picked up one
about 4 years ago and it has bloomed for the past 3 years. Trouble is I
don't know what Lockhartia it is. The person I got it from didn't even know
it was a Lockhartia. Anyone?
Gary