Old 30-05-2006, 11:56 PM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez

Default poor plant growth...San Antonio

Celeste Evans wrote:
Well, I have to disagree. I have always found Victor to be helpful, if
a bit terse at times. Remember that this is the internet and you are

Thank you Celeste, for your kind comment.
I usually do not reply to anonymous attacks like the one you responded
to. I figured if people do not have the decency to sign their name when
attacking someone, then I should not waste my time with them.
In any case, I did to a quick search on google and I found that the
overwhelming majority of my messages on this group over the past 3-4
years have been quite friendly in tone. With the notable exception of
two threads (one about what is and isn't a fruit, another one about
thermodynamics) in which my more aggressive traits surfaced.
In any case, the beauty of usenet is that one can freely choose who to
read and who to ignore. Nobody is forcing anyone to read anyone's
replies, so we can all be happy.
Thanks for reading!

--
Victor M. Martinez