Old 30-05-2006, 11:49 PM posted to triangle.gardens
IPFreeley

Default New Blackberry bush dying, what now?

I bought a small blackberry bush and planted it about two weeks ago
following the directions on the tag that came with it. I mixed in some
potting soil with the all clay ground, watered it, and made sure everything
was tamped down. The plant's leaves are starting to curl and I've made sure
to water it every day or two and have tried some liquid fertlizer too. What
am I doing wrong?

Also, any ideas on why a blueberry bush does not seem to be growing? It's
the same size as the last two years and the number of berries is not higher
either.