Old 30-05-2006, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ned

Default horse tail

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

ned wrote:
:-)
Oh, you must be one of the newer guys.
:-)

Still not sure the fate of poor Franz. But if there's a joke

somewhere
I'd like to hear it. Also, kinda cool to be referred to as 'one of

the
guys', see those lumps on my chest Ned? They're breasts, yes,

breasts.
Not big mind, but still, Ithat makes me a woman all the same )

Sorry LP
'Just picked up your response.
I'm just an old sentimentalist who hums old classics to himself.
Way back, probably before your time, :-)
Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin did a duet of 'Have you heard, it's in
the stars',
and that one line quote came to mind.
And, perish the thought, no true gentleman would ever allow his eyes
to drop below shoulder level.
:-))

--
ned