Old 17-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] tool box

Colin Horn wrote:

Hi everybody, I am fairly new to bonsai, I just started getting serious
about 5 monthes ago. I have a good amount of tools I use to train my bonsai,
but I am just curious what everybody uses to store their tools in. I've been
looking for a desent container, but I can find nothing. Sorry to send out
such a boring topic, but I just need a little help. Thanks you very much. -
Colin Orinda, CA

A regular tool box will do. There is also the kind of leather or canvas
"tool rolls" with different sized pockets to fit the tools, check out
http://www.stonelantern.com , Bonsai Mart in the UK sells a very nice
bonsai tools bag http://www.bonsaimart.co.uk Rubber Maid also have nice
toolbags in nylon with different sized pockets sutiable for bonsai tools.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++