Old 17-03-2003, 10:44 AM
Ann

Default beginner needs help on preparing the soil

(paghat) expounded:

Just an odd aside relating to the topic, I'm going Sunday to a little farm
taking as many big containers as I can fit in the back of the
stationwagon, because I'm gonna load up on alpaca poo.

I know that sheep poo can be put directly on the garden, I wonder if
alpaca poo is similar? My great grandmother used sheep exclusively,
she had wonderful peonies, wonderful gardens....and as my own odd
little aside, she died the way I want to, at a ripe old age, in her
garden, quickly!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA