Old 31-05-2006, 03:12 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Qs from Newbie Pond/Koi keeper

Just dumpt the ****ing things, they are too god damed cheap to but
than **** arund with water changes and buy8ing a kiddie pool and all
the other ****ing crap. Dump the bitches and buy sopme more ifyu want
them. OIrts even cheaper to dump em than feed em.....they can go an
entire summer easily withut buying them any food, then toss em on the
compost pile in the winter, or watch em freeze into the ice.or go
spend $$$$$$ on a heater and shelter for the pond,,,,,fish are such a
****ing waste. Just like CArol and a a few of her friends.......

On Wed, 31 May 2006 09:43:09 -0400, Hal wrote:
On 30 May 2006 17:35:51 -0700, "Kelly"
wrote:

I really want my koi fish to make it through until next year when we
can do things right. They were expensive and I would hate to lose
them.

Jan's suggestion of salt is a good one.

Is there a possibility of setting up a kiddies pool next to the pond
and diverting the flow from the waterfall into it and then into the
pond? The kiddies pool would give you a place to add lots of plants
that remove nitrates from the water.

Regards,

Hal