Old 31-05-2006, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

Default Plant IDs please - worrisit ?

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
441 Coarse veined leaf =Lamium (dead nettle)
White flower looks like a forget-me-not (a white one)
446 = Not telling you yet
453=Acanthus
462=Hellebore
471=Sedum Autumn spectabile/Joy
373 =Syringia =Lilac

Where did you get those numbers from!?!? 453 Acanthus off course!! Not
sure about the Hellebore though ... and I'm not sure about your number
so I don't know what you are referring to ))

The numbers are the last 3 digits of the URL--I think.
Flowers are Hellebore-perhaps leaves belong to something else but they too
look ok to me. It's probably H. foetidus or similar
http://adm.smugmug.com/gallery/1401195/1/72550462

I actually did not see the flowers at first and did not recognise the leaves
but when you said Hellebore I plumped for that. Some of them have very
narrow leaves/leaflets. I looked at the photo again and sure enough there
are a load of pale Hellebore flowers so "well spotted that man" etc.

Are you going to tell us what the big tall thingy is? :-)
http://adm.smugmug.com/gallery/1401195/1/72550446
Hint:-It is not an Aquilegia