Old 01-06-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default What is it, and is it sick?

your euphorbia is fine. as long as the container is well drained, the red
on the leaves are indications that it's getting enough sunlight. I have one
whose new pale green shoots turned red as soon as I carried it and all the
rest of my cacti outside for the seasons and now they're burnt red looking
and making small spines. (it's a Euphorbia as well)
madgardener
wrote in message
ups.com...
This cactus-like plant of mine has started to look red on the leaves.
I'm worried about it. What can you tell me, please? I think it might
have been over watered. Picture he
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...son/cactus.jpg