Old 01-06-2006, 03:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default Lawn from seed; help:(

Joe-
I was just kidding around. It was a 'take off' on your love of Jamie
Lee Curtis' legs. I mentioned a movie she was in - (Wanda The Fish).
In the movie, Jamie has a love of men who speak with an Italian accent.
It was a hilarious movie. But, I understood her love of men with the
Italian accent. Unfortunately that was back then - in the 1980s when
the movie came out. I'm a grandmother now, and wouldn't know what I do
if one even showed up. . .but hence, the question about the zoning of
Italy.

It was just an off-topic, devil made-me-do it question. . . Sorry!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Maybe Myrl should tell us which part of Italy the question applies to. It
matters.