Old 01-06-2006, 03:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default Automatic sprinkler question

Awhile back I had an automatic sprinkler system installed. Everything
has been well until this afternoon. When I came back from shopping, I
noticed my lawn guy had apparently manually turned on one bank of the
sprinklers. I used the little handle to turn it off, but noticed this
morning that bank didn't come on automatically as scheduled. When I
went back outside and turned the handle it came on though. I can't
seem to reach my lawn guy.

How do I get that bank of sprinklers to go back to automatic? The
control panel says "System On." It's a Rainbird system.

Sorry people. . .You're dealing with a blonde here, and we have our
challenges.

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com