Old 01-06-2006, 09:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

Default sg1

"gardenlen" wrote in message
g'day deorge,

not realy mate other issues at stake here, not sure about peak oil or
what it may stand for? but just watching suburbia and the waste of
resource by the masses, we might be burning bits of paper to keep warm
and washing under summer rain storms.

i hate the suburbs. i'm getting out of here as fast as i can (but
unfortunately that's just not fast enough). i hope you enjoy your stint, but
for me, i'm NEVER, EVER coming back.

i mean there are more huge gas guzzling 4X's in the 'burbs than we
ever saw in rural, and all just to deliver prodgoney to school.

it's painful to look at, isn't it.

i said to my little bro' the other day "we are an intelligent race of
people - but we aren't very smart"

i kind of agree but kind of disagree - some of us are smart. we just have to
put up with those who aren't :-) all i want is to not have to look at them
all day any more.
happy gardening! (i know it's the only thing keeping ME sane here in the
burbs).
kylie