Old 01-06-2006, 09:57 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Termites Begone

Default TT - tonight - Termites just use DIPELŪ

"Dave Turner" wrote in message

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I am grateful for this info, despite other comments

@The Old Bloke:

You're Welcome.

rofl, sucker. REALITY CHECK my friend - spam doesn't have your best
intentions in mind.

@Dave Turner:

Mentioning a product by name is NOT SPAM, unless you are trying to
sell it.
I have no financial connections with it, its makers or its sellers.

If you ever report me wrongly I will take legal action against you and
your ISP for damages, whatever it costs me.
I have already warned your ISP of your wrongful spam abuse claims.

Use your brain before making false accusations.