Old 01-06-2006, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Watering can is good for...?

What situations would a watering can be good for? What do you guys use
them for? I bought a beautiful 1.75 gallon metal watering can and it
works wonderfully. But a stupid jerk I know keeps harping on it and
saying I wasted my money and I don't need it. But I don't care if I
don't use it much. I like it and I want to keep it forever. It was only
$22, not the end of the fricking world! This person formerly had a
crappy plastic watering can that leaked because it was cracked. She
taped it with duct tape. Then she threw it away. She also has a plastic
bucket that's cracked. Plastic gardening things seem to break easily.
Hopefully my beautiful metal watering can will last the rest of my
life.