Old 01-06-2006, 04:27 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.gardens.edible
FACE

Default Help with my vegetable garden and when or how to replant

On Wed, 31 May 2006 02:05:21 -0000, in misc.consumers.frugal-living
(Gary Heston), in glistered weave writ large for all to
see:

Being lazy, I finally got most of my garden (tomatos and peppers)
planted over the weekend. Also had some of the rainbow chard which
survived from last year with dinner yesterday. Now, if the local
rabbit will just leave stuff alone...

What kind of peppers? Bell or hot? I have planted hot peppers and wonder
about the local animals -- birds, rabbits and squirrels -- and if they will
take more than one bite of a habanero, jalapeno, or serrano.

FACE