Old 01-06-2006, 08:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

Default sg1

g'day kylie,

yes i had that fleeting thought of saying never, never, but found out
that we probably can never say "never". it comes under the being
flexible heading.

yeh specially painful as fuel prices rcoket ever upward and we
cringing putting fuel in out little effitient beast and they paying
near $200 to fill those giants, pretty much just to do the shopping in
and run the kids to school. no matter what the very very few of us try
it won't change the big picture and we all get to go down with the
rest of "them"

yes by not being "smart" i meant as a whole there are those dare i say
like some of us who could fit under the mantle of being smarter, but
as a whole i don't think we are smart enough.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--