Old 01-06-2006, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield

Default Plant IDs please - worrisit ?

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:41:03 +0100, "adm" wrote:

I most certainly do have a goodley collection of plants. I have about half
an acre of garden that I am slowly taming. I bought the house last year and
everything had been left to run riot for a few years. There is also a field
next door, so lots of wild flowers and other plants had started to invade.
Everyone that comes here says that there is a very good selection of plants
in the garden - something to give colour at almost any time of year. I just
have to figure out what they all are and how best to care for them.

Anyway - those were the five plants that I knew nothig about yesterday. Now
I at least know what they are. There's more to come.....

Why not have an open day and ask urg members to pop round for a look,
cup of tea and piece of cake? ;-)

You'd get endless advice and instant plant recognition.
--
Paul C