Old 17-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Caren

Default Can nemesia be hardy?

I put in some nemesia last year. I bought them as an annual and a quick
Internet search verifies that they're sold as an annual. But yesterday
as I was cleaning out my flower beds I pulled one up and the roots still
looked green and alive. I tucked it back in in a hurry. Could they
possibly have survived a hard zone 5 winter? They look like tiny
snapdragons and snapdragons are reasonably hardy, but I don't know that
there is a relationship.

In other hardiness news, the asters have died AGAIN and they're supposed
to be hardy here. But the dianthus I grew from a cutting I lifted from a
Florida garden seems to have come through nicely.

--
Caren