Old 02-06-2006, 01:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper

Default Watering can is good for...?

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote in
:

I use 2.5 gallon kitty litter jugs...... ;-)

Recycling at it's best and I throw them away when they wear out as
there are always more of them. The white ones last 5 times as long as
the clear ones, not sure why.

I like the look and feel of metal watering cans, but they don't hold
enough water for me to be practical.

They make lovely vases....... G

Most of the time the watering can I use is a huge metal container
attached to a long hose. No worries about how much water it holds, it
always has enough. Looks something like this:

00000
0 * * 0
0 ^ 0
0 \_/ 0
00000
0
+

0
0
000
00000

I've also got a much smaller plastic one that's great for starting plants
or keeping them going in the cold frame.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.