Old 17-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Luis Fontanills

Default [IBC] tool box

In a message dated 3/17/2003 7:52:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Golly, this is an easy one. Sears sells any number of hand-held,
or wheeled, compartmentalized tool boxes for prices ranging from
about $12 to $200. So do either of the "Marts," Home Depot,
Lowes, Scotty's, Ace Hardware, etc. etc. etc.

I have a larger one of these to carry the heavy not so often used tools,
wire, die grinder, branch bender, etc.

For the most often used tools, I use a tool belt that has add ons at the belt
for my Felco pruner, concave cutter, scissors, wire cutter, etc. (these are
also regular leather tool accessories). This way as I walk around it is easy
to reach for my allotted space (don't even have to look now) to grab the
desired tool. This is what I use at local demonstrations as well.

Luis Fontanills,
Miami, Florida USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --