Old 02-06-2006, 12:38 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default sg1

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

i hate the suburbs. i'm getting out of here as fast as i can (but
unfortunately that's just not fast enough). i hope you enjoy your stint, but
for me, i'm NEVER, EVER coming back.

I like it here in suburbia. But my garden is large enough to keep me
occupied, and I have two little boys who will grow up to appreciate our
proximity to the city. I like being in a freestanding house but think that
larger blocks than mine are generally wasted.

What don't you like in suburbia, Kylie?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue